Report a problem

Use FixMyStreet to report physical problems that can be fixed like graffiti, cleansing issues or road defects.

Please click on the image above to get started.



To report any other kinds of problem such as abandoned vehicles, anti-social behaviour or missed bins please use the online report it forms

To contact your team of councillors please write to:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

© 2017 Bromley and Chislehurst Conservatives. All rights reserved.

Promoted by Shaun Slator on behalf of The Bromley and Chislehurst Conservatives, at 1a Queens Road, Chislehurst, Kent. BR7 5AZ